1. I'm exploring Pandora Radio.
2. Pandora radio is a free site you can go to. It asks you to type in your favorite song or artist and it makes a playlist The playlist is songs similar to the artist or song you chose and usually includes the artist or song you chose. It's a great device to listen to when you're sitting around doing nothing, cleaning, or even doing homework. Under the song playing it usually either has the lyrics to sing along or information about the artist or song!
3. I'd never used Pandora before because my room mates always had it on their computer and we all did things together so there was always music. It's so simple and easy to use! I love it! It brought back so many songs that I had forgotten about!
4. Try it out! It's fun and easy just type in a favorite artist!
3. I'd never used Pandora before because my room mates always had it on their computer and we all did things together so there was always music. It's so simple and easy to use! I love it! It brought back so many songs that I had forgotten about!
4. Try it out! It's fun and easy just type in a favorite artist!

0 comments:
Post a Comment