THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 27, 2010

About Me


Hi! My names Taylor Brown and I'm going to be a Sophomore at IUPUI in the fall :) . I'm currently taking summer classes Educ W200 through IUPUI and Speech 121 through IUSB. I work at Notre Dame University all summer long in South Bend, Indiana and I'm majoring in Elementary Education. I haven't had much of a summer yet because I've been so busy but it's still been great. I missed being home and I'm so glad to be back for this short while. I love playing softball and miss it so much. I've been working with my little brother on his math and reading skills so far this summer and I do have to say it's been exciting getting to see a small glimpse into my future.
Creating this blog wasn't too hard. I expected it to be a lot worse than it actually was. I truly thought it was going to be the type with embedded codes to make things look good, and finding the right layout and getting the codes. The only tip I really have when setting this up is don't stress it's easier then you'd think!!

0 comments: